Forgeline wheels, GA1R One Piece Monoblock
Forgeline's fully-forged one piece monoblock wheels are machined entirely from a single 6061-T6 aluminum forging to create a wheel that is extremely stiff, exceptionally strong, and very lightweight. If you want the stiffest, strongest, and lightest racing wheel possible, then you want Forgeline one piece monoblock wheels. Available in 18", 19" and 20" diameters in a range of offsets to fit most applications.
HRE Wheels, 560R series wheels
World class engineering meets ground breaking value. HRE's new 560 series wheels, offer renowned HRE style and quality at an affordable price point. The "R" series comes with the reverse drop flat outer lip, this wheels are also available with the "stepped" outer lip, for the stepped lip, please see HRE-560C. Custom made for each individual application, you have your choice of 4 different center styles, with many different options for finishes and colors. Please call for details.
HRE Wheels, 560C Series wheels
World class engineering meets ground breaking value. HRE Wheels new 560 series wheels, offer renowned HRE style and quality at an affordable price point. The "C" series comes with the stepped outer lip, these wheels are also available with the "flat" outer lip, for the flat lip, please see HRE-560R. Custom made for each individual application, you have your choice of 4 different center styles, with many different options for finishes and colors. Please call for details.
HRE Wheels, 790RS Series 3pc wheels
The aggressively sculpted spokes and modern Conical profile set a new standard in 3-piece wheel design, leaping beyond "concave". Available in 4 distinctive styles designed for Sports Cars, Sedans and GTs, it's stronger and lighter than the outgoing 790R Series.
- Conical Benefits: Conical profile without the extra weight of typical concave designs
- Stronger, Lighter: The all-new 790RS is stronger and reduces weight by an average of one pound over the outgoing 790R Series
- Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
- Hidden ARP high strength stainless-steel fasteners
- CNC machined to custom specifications for your specific application
- OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
Available in 19", 20", 21" and 22"